JOB TITLE: Landscape Construction Team Member (Fresno and Surrounding Areas)
REPORTS TO: Foreman
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY
The Landscape Construction Team Member performs a variety of tasks that require physical labor to ensure the construction of a project is completed.
CORE AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Perform the physical labor as outlined in the scope of a project
- Ensure that all work performed on a job site meets all safety standards, including rules and regulations surrounding construction
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Maintain general knowledge of landscape construction operations
- Effective listening skills to understand the scope and expectations of tasks to be performed
- Maintain a positive attitude when faced with challenges
- Work in an organized and proactive manner
- Ability to communicate and listen effectively
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
No experience is required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND REQUIREMENTS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, lift and/or move up to 50lbs.
- Constantly moving, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling
- Frequently operate machinery; only when/if trained and certified according to OSHA and safety standards
- Use hands/fingers and legs to operate, activate, use, prepare, inspect, place, detect, and position materials
- Specific vision abilities required; including close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Outdoor work in all types of weather conditions and exposure to the elements; including heavy to moderate noise and extreme proximity to moving equipment or machinery, electrical energy, and tools and machines regularly used in construction