JOB TITLE: Landscape Construction Team Member (Fresno and Surrounding Area)
REPORTS TO: Foreman
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY
The Landscape Construction Team Member is responsible for performing a variety of tasks that require physical labor to ensure the construction of a project is completed.
CORE AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Perform the physical labor as outlined in the scope of a project
- Ensure that all work performed on a job site meets all safety standards, including rules and regulations surrounding construction
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Maintain general knowledge of landscape construction operations
- Effective listening skills to understand the scope and expectations of tasks to be performed
- Maintain a positive attitude when faced with challenges
- Work in an organized and proactive manner
- Ability to communicate and listen effectively
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
No experience required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND REQUIREMENTS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, lift and/or move up to 50lbs.
- Constantly moving, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling
- Frequently operate machinery; only when/if trained and certified according to OSHA and safety standards
- Use hands/fingers and legs to operate, activate, use, prepare, inspect, place, detect and position materials
- Specific vision abilities required; including close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Outdoor work in all types of weather conditions and exposure to the elements; including heavy to moderate noise and extreme proximity to moving equipment or machinery, electrical energy, and tools and machines regularly used in construction